Sennheiser HD 800 S
More than 60 years of ingenious headphone engineering has been applied to the new Sennheiser HD800S. Incorporating Sennheiser's most advanced driver technology, these open, around-the-ear, dynamic stereo headphones redefine what reference-grade audio is all about, and now they are available in any color.
The HD 800 S Sennheiser stereo headphones are hand-assembled in Germany with only the finest of materials. The transducer is encased in a precision material made of stainless steel, while the headband and headphone mounting utilizes the most advanced development from the aerospace industry.
Check out the ColorWare design studio and see all of the customization possibilities. Nearly limitless color combinations mean your headphones will be truly one-of-a-kind. Match them to your favorite team colors or give them a vibrant look that's sure to be noticed. You're the artist, so why not let you have the final say? Create a pair of custom Sennheiser HD 800 S headphones today.
- ColorWare Custom Sennheiser HD 800 S Headphones
- Use with Sennheiser HDVD 800 Amplifier
- Please note: requires an amplifier, headphones do not work with iPods, iPhones and other portable MP3 players
- Comes in original packaging, with USB flash drive, microfiber cleaning cloth and manual
- Cable with 6.3mm jack connector
- Open, circum-aural dynamic stereo headphones
- Metal headband with inner-damping element
- Text on ear ring is chrome or black chrome instead of black and white
- Balanced cable with XLR4 connector
- Uncovered earcups for enhanced acoustics
- Handcrafted ear pads, made of high-quality microfiber fabric
- ColorWare Warranty
- Paint Samples