Coloring Services Order Sheet
After printing out the order sheet proceed though the steps on the website.
- Select the type of system you would like to send in for the coloring service.
- Choose the color you would like for your unit.
- Select any additional options, or accessories you would like.
- Select Add To Cart.
- Review your order for accuracy.
- Select checkout.
- Fill out all personal ordering information. (Name, address, shipping,)
IMPORTANT: Remember, when choosing shipping method you are deciding how your product is shipped back to you.
- After, submitting your order you will given an order number. Write this order number in the field on the bottom of this sheet. You will also receive your order number in the e-mail address you given.
- Back-up all data from your hard drive. ColorWare Inc. will not be responsible for any lost data that may occur in the coloring process. Please read and sign disclaimer below.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure that your colorization product is
not locked, password protected or otherwise set up to restrict access.
All items must be tested prior to being processed and features preventing such tests will delay your order.
Any product sent in for coloring services that remains unclaimed for twelve months will becomes the property of ColorWare Inc.
- Next, package necessary items into original packaging if possible.
- Place order sheet inside the box. This order sheet will be matched to ColorWare’s database, so your unit can be processed.
- Ship all packages to:
ATTN: Coloring Services
2050 West 4th St.
Winona, MN 55987
Note that the coloring process may also void any non-ColorWare Inc. outstanding warranties the customer may have.
IMPORTANT: ColorWare reserves the right to decline coloring for any product due to damage or any other reason that makes the product unfit for our coloring service. Any uncolored product(s)
that is being returned to the customer is subject to return shipping charges.
Data and Warranty Disclaimer
Personal product sent in for the ColorWare Inc. colorization service is warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 (one) month from the date of shipping the finished product. In addition, ColorWare Inc. will waive any labor fees that may be incurred as part of a repair for 12 (twelve) months after the shipping date of the finished product. This additional warranty only applies to labor for repairs associated with normal hardware failure, not product modification or accidental damages. Note that the coloring process may also void any non-ColorWare Inc. outstanding warranties the customer may have.
ColorWare Inc. has no liability for general, consequential, incidental or special damages. These include loss of recorded data, the cost of recovery of lost data, lost profits and the cost of the installation or removal of any Products, the installation of replacement Products, and any inspection, testing, or redesign caused by any defect or by the repair or replacement of Products arising from a defect in any Product. In the United States, some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Name (Please Print) ________________________________________________